PSB Online Banking – New look and feel!
We’ve made improvements to our Online Banking Platform to better serve you. Experience the new look and feel on Monday October 2nd. You must complete a few simple steps to login and enjoy the new platform.
New Features Include:
- Personal financial management tools
- Quick transfer and bill pay directly on the home page
- View deposited checks
- Improved security features
Effective Monday October 2nd, the following steps will help you update your current online banking experience:
- Step 1: “Personal” is the default option for the username field. You should only choose the “business” option if a member of our team has instructed you to do so.
- Step 2: Your current username will stay the same; however, to log in you must type in your username in all lowercase letters. For instance, if your username is JohnDoe22, it will be converted to johndoe22.
- Step 3: Your initial password will be the last four digits of the “Login Owner’s” Social Security Number OR EIN if a business. For example, a husband and wife may share a single username but the wife originally enrolled the account in internet banking and her SSN is 123-45-6789. Her initial password will be 6789. The password will need to be changed immediately and will require at least eight characters including one numeric, one special character and one alpha. THIS IS A CHANGE FROM CURRENT REQUIREMENTS.
- Step 4: Next the system will prompt you to answer new security questions. Please keep track of your answers to these questions and note that they are NOT case sensitive.
- Step 5: You will now see eStatement Enrollment. eStatements allow you to receive an email notice when your account statement is ready. Log in to Internet Banking to view, save or print your statement. When you select this option you no longer have to worry about getting paper statements in the mail, ensuring only you see your account information. To enroll in eStatements, select the accounts you wish to receive eStatements on. You will then click on the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions. Once you have read the terms and conditions, you will find a confirmation code at the bottom. Enter the code in the Confirmation Code space provided, click the box agreeing to the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions and click “Accept.”
- Step 6: Please read and agree to the updated PSB Online Banking terms and conditions.
- Step 7: If you use the PSB Mobile Banking app, you will need to re-enroll in mobile banking.
- Please follow the mobile banking enrollment prompt by clicking on “Enroll Now”. This will quickly walk you through the process of reestablishing your mobile bank link.