There's nothing more full of potential than the wide eyes of a child. Invest in that potential and start saving for your child's secondary education with this tax-advantaged account.1
Make contributions and earn interest until the beneficiary turns 18. When it's time to start paying for college expenses, the money is there for them. It's a smart way to pay for future educational costs.
- Set aside funds for your child's education
- No setup or annual fee
- Interest grows tax-free
- Withdrawals are tax-free and penalty-free when used for qualified education expenses1
- Designated beneficiary must be under 18 when contributions are made
- To contribute to a CESA, certain income limits apply2
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- $2,000 maximum annual contribution per child
- The CESA may be transferred without penalty to another member of the family
- FDIC insured
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1Qualified expenses include tuition and fees, books, supplies, board, etc. Consult a tax advisor.
2Consult your tax advisor to determine your contribution limit.