Kasasa® is a whole new approach to banking. Get free checking and earn high interest, along with nationwide ATM fee refunds* so your money is always accessible — even when you're away from home.
Enjoy unlimited checking privileges, online banking, and more with no minimum balance requirements to earn rewards. So how do you cash in on those rewards? Just by doing things that simplify your financial life, like signing up for free eStatements.
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.75% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.05% APY on portion of balance over $15,000*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $4.99 per transaction)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Popmoney® available
- CardValet available
- Free debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC insured
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards!
We mean it — no hoops to jump through. Just simple, everyday activities you probably do anyway. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Nothing to it. And don't worry if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle. Your Kasasa Cash account is still free, you'll still earn our base interest rate, and you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
* Minimum to open account is $50. Rewards: When monthly qualifications are met, (1) balances up to $15,000 receive APY* of 1.75% and balances over $15,000 earn 0.05% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000 resulting in range from 1.75% to 0.27% APY depending on the balance and (2) reimbursements for domestic ATM fees (up to $4.99 per single transaction) incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle. If your Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, ATM fees are not refunded and all balances earn 0.01%. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of Statement Cycle that corresponds with each Monthly Qualification Cycle. If ATM reimbursement is believed to not be the correct amount, the ATM receipt must be presented within 60 days after the statement cycle for full reimbursement up to $4.99 per individual transaction. *APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY's accurate as of 12/27/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifications: To earn rewards, the following transactions and activities must post and settle to the account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle: (a) 10 debit card purchases, and (b) be enrolled and agree to receive electronic statements. Transactions and activities may take one (1) or more Banking Days to post and settle to the account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by Progressive Savings Bank as ATM or transactions. "Banking Day" means any business day on which an office of the bank is open to the public for carrying out substantially all of its banking functions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which Progressive Savings Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transaction that post and settle to the accountholder's account. Additional Information: Consumer accounts only. No minimum balance is required to obtain the account's rewards. Rewards may change after account is opened. Limit one account per SSN. Enrollment in online banking and an ACH direct deposit or ACH Auto Debit is required as a condition of this account. Account approval, qualifications. limits and other requirements apply. Contact Progressive Savings Bank service representative for additional information, details and enrollment instructions.