Tired of looking in your checkbook and just watching your balance go down? This free checking account can put a stop to that!
Now you can earn 1% on your debit card purchases each month*, so your balance can actually go up for a change. We'll also refund ATM fees nationwide*, even if you use another bank's machine. That's even more money back in your pocket!
- Free checking that pays you back
- 1.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $36 cash back per year, $3 per month
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $4.99 per transaction)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Popmoney® available
- CardValet available
- Free debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC insured
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards!
We mean it — no hoops to jump through. Just simple, everyday activities you probably do anyway. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases of $5 or more post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's all. Remember that even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
* Minimum to open account is $50. Rewards: When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 1.00% cash back on debit card purchases up to $300.00 that post and settle to the account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle up to a total cash back of $3.00 per Monthly Qualification Cycle as well as (2) reimbursements for domestic ATM fees (up to $4.99 per single transaction) incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle. If your Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, ATM fees are not refunded and no cash back payments on debit card purchases are made. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of Statement Cycle that corresponds with each Monthly Qualification Cycle. If ATM reimbursement is believed to not be the correct amount, the ATM receipt must be presented within 60 days after the statement cycle for full reimbursement up to $4.99 per individual transaction. Qualifications: To earn rewards, the following transactions and activities must post and settle to the account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle: (a) 10 debit card purchases of $5.00 or more, and (b) be enrolled and agree to receive electronic statements. Transactions and activities may take one (1) or more Banking Days to post and settle to the account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by Progressive Savings Bank as ATM transactions. "Banking Day" means any business day on which an office of the bank is open to the public for carrying out substantially all of its banking functions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which Progressive Savings Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transaction that post and settle to the accountholder's account. Additional Information: Consumer accounts only. No minimum balance is required to obtain the account's rewards. Rewards may change after account is opened. Limit one account per SSN. Enrollment in online banking and an ACH direct deposit or ACH Auto Debit is required as a condition of this account. Account approval, qualifications, limits and other requirements apply. Contact Progressive Savings Bank service representative for additional information, details and enrollment instructions.