MoneyIsland is a fun-filled online world where kids learn to become "financial gurus." Parents and teachers gain peace of mind by providing their kids with the tools they need to live a financially healthy life. All for free!
Kids can even earn real-life rewards as they go on fantastic quests to places like Atlantis and the Eiffel Tower. Play at home or an entire classroom can embark on the quest together. On the surface they're having fun. More importantly, they are learning valuable financial skills that will last a lifetime.
When kids play MoneyIsland, they enter a virtual world that not only makes learning fun, but also tracks and encourages their progress. As they go on quests to fantastic destinations like the Eiffel Tower and Atlantis, they learn real-life principles of financial responsibility.
- Geared for kids ages 8 to 14
- Free, multi-level online game
- Teaches valuable financial skills
- Real-life rewards built into game*
- Parents and teachers can track progress and assist in learning
- Additional lesson plans/activities provided to adults
- Cool passport and stickers enhance experience
- Can be used in classroom setting
- Lessons aligned with national standards of Jump$tart Coalition for Financial Literacy
- Individual rewards include $5 account opening or deposit, and a cool money island t-shirt. Groups rewarded with pizza party upon completion.