When Progressive chose to offer Financial Services to our customers, we knew that professionalism and experience were key in upholding our tradition of progress. In that spirit, our organization embarked on a mission to build a Financial Services division consisting of capable, experienced personnel and professional financial partners.
Our mission is to provide our clients the confidence that they are on course to realize their financial goals and, by doing so, inspire them to focus their energies on the other aspects of their lives that provide true value—faith, family, friends, community.
We believe that the delivery of effective financial advice requires a thorough understanding of our client's situation and goals, application of a disciplined investment process, knowledge of various planning strategies, and a robust support structure. We are positioned to provide comprehensive solutions for both our clients' family and business needs that include:
- Individual Securities – Equities and Fixed Income
- Mutual Funds
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Brokerage Accounts
- IRA – Traditional and Roth
- Educational Savings – 529 and Coverdell IRA
Qualified Retirement Plan Services
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- SIMPLE IRA, etc.
Objective Advice and Professional Relationships
We are affiliated with an independent broker dealer and are able to provide clients with objective guidance on which investments/products will best meet their needs. As well as working within our "Family," we have many core relationships to help meet those needs.
Your Financial Services Team will:
- Follow our consistent process to discover your issues and define your goals;
- Create a game plan that helps you manage the many facets of your financial life, will be conscious of striving to control risk, and positioning you to take advantage of potential opportunities, all while focusing on the achievement of your unique goals;
- Monitor the overall progress of your financial game plan for performance and continued contribution toward realizing your goals;
- Alert you to any change in the status of your plan, concerns or issues that may materialize, or necessary service required to maintain effectiveness;
- Look for, analyze, and notify you of opportunities or alternatives that may have a positive impact for you.
- If we discover greater needs or opportunities while analyzing your financial situation, we will have the pleasure of introducing you to our very own wealth management firm, Cravens & Company Advisors.
About Cravens & Company Advisors
At CCA, our sole purpose is to help individuals, families and institutions build and preserve wealth. While our primary focus is managing complex financial issues, our ultimate objective is to positively impact our client's true wealth, their quality of life.
Our goal is to free you to spend your time and efforts on the things you value most…your family, your faith, your business pursuits, recreation, community involvement...without the need for daily participation in the management of your financial assets.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the state of TN, GA, TX, IN, NY, AL, FL, MS, NC, NJ, SC, VA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
A broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep may only transact business in a state if first registered, or is excluded or exempt from state broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA registration requirements as appropriate. Follow-up, individualized responses to persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion. For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of a broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.